Big Bus Philadelphia | Book Big Bus Tours in Philadelphia
Multilingual Guided Tours Frequent Departures on Multiple Routes
- Get on a open-air double-decker bus and see Philadelphia's most prominent highlights in a span of 1, 2, or 3 days.
- This tour is accompanied by a live guide onboard and departs every 30 minutes from 9:30am to 5pm.
- Soak in all of the sights from Rocky's famous steps to America's first zoo, home to more than 1,700 rare and endangered animals.
- Hop off and indulge in authentic Philly specialties like a cheesesteak or soft pretzel, and listen to a 90-min fully-narrated city tour.
- Please click here for the detailed route map and boarding points.
- 1/2/3-day unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Audio guide in 6 languages
- Live English-speaking guide
- Courtesy shuttle
- Entry tickets to attractions
- Tip: Be sure to take a picture of one of the city's most iconic monuments – the LOVE sculpture. A trip to Philly is incomplete without this timeless photo op!
- Audio guide available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, and Mandarin. The onboard live guide speaks English.
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessibility, Pram/Stroller Accessibility.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
HomeBig Bus Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off Tickets