Why Choose Belfast Hop On Hop Off Bus Tours?
- Convenience: Get around the city with just one ticket and hop on and off at any of the 23 stops along the route.
- Recorded Commentary: Enjoy informative and engaging commentary in multiple languages, including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean.
- Add-Ons: Many hop-on hop-off tickets include special add-ons, such as free Wi-Fi, walking tours, river cruises, and discounts on attractions.
- Flexibility: Explore the city at your own pace and choose which attractions you want to see.
- Value for Money: Hop-on hop-off bus tours are a great way to see a lot of the city in a short amount of time without breaking the bank.
- Timings: 10am to 4pm (last departure is at 3:30pm)
- Frequency: Every 30 minutes
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Closures: None
- Popular stops: Castle Place, Big Fish Sculpture, Customs House, McHughs Bar, Titanic Belfast & SS Nomadic
Belfast Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Route
- City Sightseeing
- Route: City Sightseeing Red Route
- Area Covered: City Centre, Titanic Quarter, Queen's University, Falls Road, Shankill Road
- Popular stops: Belfast City Hall, Titanic Belfast, St. George's Market, Crumlin Road Gaol, Peace Wall Murals