Las Palmas Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours
- Explore Las Palmas city on Gran Canaria Island with 24-hour hop-on hop-off tour tickets redeemable any time within 12 months of purchase!
- Step off your open-roof bus at 11 stops to admire the city’s Gothic monuments and colorful houses and learn more with a multilingual audio guide.
- Get free entry to the Pérez Galdós House Museum, stop by the Alfredo Kraus Auditorium, the sprawling Paseo Cornisa Park, and more.
- 24-hour unlimited hop-on hop-off pass
- Access to Red Route
- Entry to Pérez Galdós House Museum
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Guided tour of Casas Consistoriales (only on Sundays)
- The first bus is at 10am from stop #1 Santa Catalina Park.
- Last bus is at 5pm.
- Frequency: Approx every 30 mins.
- Popular stops: Alfredo Kraus Auditorium, Santa Ana Cathedral, El Corte Inglés.
- Please click here for the route map and boarding points.
- Tip: Plan your trip on a Sunday to get a free guided visit to Casas Consistoriales, the Las Palmas town hall!
- To access the Vegueta walking tour from your hop-on hop-off bus, you should aim to get off at the Santa Ana Cathedral stop 6 by 1pm (Mon to Sat).
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Swedish, and Norwegian.
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessibility.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
- These tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.