The crowning jewel of the Middle East, Dubai is a traveler's paradise. The cosmopolitan city is renowned for the opulence at display in everything from malls and skyscrapers to aquariums, gardens, museums and theme parks. Given that there's a lot to see, Dubai hop on hop off tours are one of the best ways to discover the city. Let’s help you select the best Dubai hop on hop off bus tours.
Hop On Hop Off Dubai Bus Tours
Hop On Hop Off bus tours have a distinct advantage — you have the option of getting off at any of the designated spots, explore the attraction at your own time, return to the bus stop and catch the next Hop On Hop Off bus. There are different Hop On Hop Off bus tour operators in Dubai and they offer multiple routes that you can choose from.
A Hop On Hop Off Dubai tour allows you to experience Dubai in all its glory without having to indulge in complicated planning. This level of convenience is hard to find in a regular tour and Hop On Hop Off Dubai allows you to explore everything the city has to offer without having to worry about transport and planning the itinerary. This is important because Dubai is a big city with a lot of sights to see.
Popular Hop On Hop Off Tour Dubai Operators
Why Choose Dubai Hop On Hop Off Bus Tours?
Defined by its sprawling desert, towering skyscrapers, and vast shopping malls, Dubai has something for every traveler. The desert city has a plethora of sights to behold; from the tallest superstructure in existence to aquariums, gardens and theme parks, and it’s impossible to pick where to go and what to miss. Visiting every attraction in Dubai is a magnanimous task and modern travelers do not really have the time to curate a complete city tour.
A great way to experience Dubai in this fast-paced era is Hop On Hop Off bus tours. These bus tours offer you the opportunity to visit all important landmarks at your own leisure. It’s as simple as it sounds; you can hop on a bus, travel to any of the attractions in the city and then hop right off, no strings attached.
Dubai has two major Hop On Hop Off bus tour providers; Big Bus and City Sightseeing, and a combined total of 8 bus routes on offer. You can skip complicated planning routines by choosing to cruise on any of the buses as you soak in Dubai’s grandeur in all its glory. The bus routes cover a wide variety of attractions in Dubai, including Burj Khalifa, Dubai Canal, Mall of the Emirates, Marina Promenade Beach, and the Dubai Mall Aquarium.
Advantages of Choosing a Hop On Hop Off Dubai Bus Tour
1. Overview of the city
A Hop On Hop Off tour is designed to give you a complete overview of the city, covering most of the important landmarks and everything there is to see. Different Hop On Hop Off Dubai tours are put together to cover the difference landmarks in a city. In fact, if you're in the city for a couple of days and experience all the different Hop On Hop Off routes offered by a particular tour operator, you'll have seen everything in Dubai.
2. Ease of getting around
One of the biggest hassles of visiting a new city is figuring out transport options. You will want to explore as much of a city as possible and planning multiple transport changes can be a pain. A Hop On Hop Off bus tour tackles this problem efficiently by providing transport even when you leave the bus to explore a particular landmark.
3. Various routes to choose from
A Hop On Hop Off tour offers plenty of flexibility when it comes to routes. A detailed itinerary for each route is available and you can look for attractions that interest you and go for a route that covers those attractions. Some tour operators even allow you to switch between routes in a day, allowing you complete control of how you experience the city.
4. Informative commentary
While pretty sights will have your attention for some time, you're bound to crave something more substantial eventually. Hop On Hop Off tours are prepared for this and offer a multilingual audio guide for guests to learn more about the sights as they pass by them. The availability of free Wi-Fi also allows guests to stay aware of each attraction they're crossing.
Without a Hop On Hop Off bus tour, you'll end up spending way too much money in exploring the city. A big chunk of this will include transport costs and entrance fees. While you'll still have to pay an entrance fee for some of the attractions, others will be covered under the Hop On Hop Off tour. Transport, of course, is the main advantage of a Hop On Hop Off tour.
6. Entry ticket discounts
Finally, one more advantage of opting to explore Dubai with a Hop On Hop Off tour is that you get discounted entry to certain attractions on the route. You can find out which of the attractions will be available on discounted entry by looking through the tour pamphlet or brochure. Some of the tours also include free walking tours where you can explore Dubai's glamour and charm.
Popular Hop On Hop Off Dubai Bus Routes
Hop On Hop Off Dubai- Suggested Itineraries
Depending on the number of days you're in Dubai for, you can make good use of Hop On Hop Off tours to explore everything the city's about. Here are a few suggestions based on the routes offered by Big Bus Dubai. Please note that these suggestions are interchangeable with the routes offered by any other tour operator in the city.
When deciding on your itinerary and booking a particular route, be mindful of a few things. First, compare the prices and benefits offered by the tour operators you're considering. Second, carefully study the route to understand if you are interested in the stops listed. Finally, do check online reviews of the tour operators to better understand the level of service they provide.
Hop On Hop Off Dubai Tips
- Hop On Hop Off Dubai bus tour itineraries are available online and you should take a good look at the attractions that are included in a particular route. This will help you figure out which route would be best suited to your interests.
- Hop On Hop Off tours are planned to the dot and the buses follow a pretty tight schedule. Be aware of the timings to ensure you don't miss a bus and waste time waiting for the best one. There's a gap of around 10-15 minutes between two buses in the same route so keep that in mind when you get off at a particular attraction.
- Some tour operators allow you to switch between different routes within the same day. Check with your operator if they allow this since this allows you a whole new level of convenience.
- Remember to wear comfortable walking shoes because you'll be walking quite a bit when you step off the bus to explore an attraction of your choice. Also, while some of the attractions are close to the bus stop, you'll need to walk for a bit for certain others.
- Depending on when you visit Dubai, you'll need to carry a light jacket or sunglasses. This will help since the tour occurs on an open air bus and it can be too windy or sunny.
- Keep some buffer time if you're planning on scheduling another activity around your Hop On Hop Off tour. This is because the bus will be travelling through some of the most crowded parts of the city.
- To get great deals and discounts on your Hop On Hop Off Dubai tour, book your tickets online. You can also research the routes and tour operators in detail and by taking your own time.
Hop On Hop Off Dubai Bus Reviews